Turmeric is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant (Curcuma longa) of the ginger family. The medicinal properties of turmeric, the source of curcumin, have been known for thousands of years. It is a common spice easily available in India and Asian countries. India is the largest producer and consumer of turmeric.
Curcuminoids are the chief ingredient present in Turmeric. It contains three active constituents namely Curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bis-demethoxycurcumin. Traditionally turmeric is consumed as Spice in India and known for its anti-oxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin a Class IV drug under Bio Pharmaceutics Classifications System (BCS) as it is insoluble in water and having poor bioavailability.
CurcuVailTM is a unique and innovative Curcumin based formulation, that is developed using a specially designed technology by K. Patel. Evolved from Traditional goodness of Curcumin, this bioavailable Prodigy delivers all the benefits that your body needs.
- Ex-vivo study using rat ileum proves that CurcuVail is 39X more bioavailable as compared with Curcumin 95%.
- Studies prove that CurcuVail is 99X more dispersible in water as compared to Curcumin 95%.
- CurcuVail is a Self GRAS Approved for Human Consumption.
- CurcuVail has superior Stability Properties, when dispersed in water or used in other Formulations.
Benefits of CurcuVailTM
- No Solvent
- No Heavy Metals
- No Pesticides
- No added Enhancer to increase Bioavailability
- No Taste
- No Odour
An open label, balanced, randomized, two-treatment, two-period, two-sequence, single dose, crossover, relative bioavailability study of Turmeric extract (Curcumin) 500mg capsule with Turmeric bio-available extract 500mg capsule of K.PATEL Phyto Extractions Pvt. Ltd. (CurcuVailTM ), in healthy 24 adult human subjects under fasting conditions.